Low-carb, high-carb, low-fat, high-fat, keto, high-protein…what does it all mean?!
You’ve probably heard these terms throw around a lot in the fitness and strength industry, but do you know what they actually mean? In today’s episode, we break down the definitions of these diets, and bring a little clarity to a seemingly hazy trend. And of course, we have a lot of thoughts about all of these diets.
Sign up for the All Access Membership & join us for weekly seminars on topics from self-improvement to breaking through negativity to nutrition/training:
- Follow us on Instagram and tag us in your posts by using the hashtag #empoweredbyiron
- Join our women’s only Facebook Group: https://m.facebook.com/groups/femalestrengthacademy
- Check out our nutrition coaching:
- Fiercely Fueled Nutrition Coaching – Online nutrition coaching for strength and functional fitness athletes. Coached by our own Dr. Kristin Lander, DC, CISSN.
- Intuitive Athlete Nutrition Coaching – Online intuitive eating nutrition coaching for female strength athletes. Coached by Dr. Mary Morton, PhD, CISSN.