This might seem like a silly question, but it’s something to consider if you are a strength athlete working towards some big goals or a casual gym Gina just enjoying the iron. Depending on your goals for training, your nutritional approach might look a little different. Today we discuss the relationship between your nutritional goals and your training.
Sign up for the All Access Membership & join us for weekly seminars on topics from self-improvement to breaking through negativity to nutrition/training:
- Follow us on Instagram and tag us in your posts by using the hashtag #empoweredbyiron
- Join our women’s only Facebook Group: https://m.facebook.com/groups/femalestrengthacademy
- Check out our nutrition coaching:
- Fiercely Fueled Nutrition Coaching – Online nutrition coaching for strength and functional fitness athletes. Coached by our own Dr. Kristin Lander, DC, CISSN.
- Intuitive Athlete Nutrition Coaching – Online intuitive eating nutrition coaching for female strength athletes. Coached by Dr. Mary Morton, PhD, CISSN.