Frances Manias pt. 2 – Episode 69
This week Iron Sisters founder and powerlifting extraordinaire, Frances Manias, is back on the podcast to dig a little deeper into her personal story. In this episode, we discover why sisterhood means everything to Frances and how the Iron became her foundation when the world she once knew took a 180° turn. We hope you love Frances and her story just as much as we do.
Where you can find Frances & Iron Sisters:
- Iron Sisters on Instagram
- Iron Sisters USA
- 2018 Iron Sisters USA Camps:
Check out our sponsors:
- Women’s Strength Coalition – Our mission is to build stronger communities through increased access to strength training. We envision a world where everyone has equal opportunity to express their voice and embrace their power.
- Fiercely Fueled Nutrition Coaching – Online nutrition coaching for strength and functional fitness athletes.
- Bama Brick Squad – Stacy offers various coaching services and packages: all geared towards helping you reach your goals. She works with athletes of all shapes and sizes. Support BBS and check out their merch!
Support our Patreon Page!
Follow us on Instagram and tag us in your posts by using the hashtag #empoweredbyiron
- 2:30 – Don’t compare your progress to anyone else’s progress.
- Focus on your strengths & not trying to fix all your weaknesses.
- 13:50 – Frances’s most important aspects to life.
- 17:19 – Her life changing realization that turned her world topsy-turvy.
- 34:10 – Bodybuilding and Powerlifting’s pivotal role in Frances’s journey.
- 42:40 – Building sisterhood.