Masters Lifters, Cutting & Lifting for Yourself – Episode 85
In this episode, we discuss specific needs and considerations for masters’ lifters, what a weight cut should look like, and lifting for yourself and NOT the medals.
- We would LOVE to hear from you. Suggestions? Feedback? Stories? We want it all. Shoot us an email at EMPOWEREDBYIRON@GMAIL.COM and we might just share your story on our next episode.
- If you love Empowered by Iron, take 5 minutes and leave us a review on Apple Podcasts. With your help, we can reach more people and spread our message of strength and empowerment.
- Check out our sponsor of this episode:
- Fiercely Fueled Nutrition Coaching – Online nutrition coaching for strength and functional fitness athletes.
- Women’s Strength Coalition – Our mission is to build stronger communities through increased access to strength training. We envision a world where everyone has equal opportunity to express their voice and embrace their power.
- Join our Facebook Group Page: Women in Strength – Athlete Resource
- Support our Patreon Page!
- Follow us on Instagram and tag us in your posts by using the hashtag #empoweredbyiron
- 1:15 – So you’re a Masters’ Lifter….
- 14:30 – Weight Cuts.
- 23:00 – Lifting and competing for yourself.