Eat for Strength is a self-guided online course that teaches you the fundamentals of nutrition for female strength athletes. Whether you are new to lifting or have been lifting for years, Eat for Strength was designed to help you get strongAF while staying in your weight class (or responsibly moving into the next weight class).
- Learn how to fuel your body for athletic performance while getting strong and staying in your weight class (or build up into the next weight class if desired).
- 10 Week online self-guided course that teaches you the fundamentals of nutrition with the focus on athletic performance.
- Two different methods:
- Macro Tracking: Best for individuals who do not resort to disordered eating habits.
- Intuitive Eating: Perfect for individuals who are suffering from or are over-coming disordered eating.
- In this course, we teach you how to be your own nutrition coach. You will learn how to assess your progress and adjust your plan.
- Weekly nutrition and mindset lessons structured to help navigate you into the world of eating for athletic performance.
- Access to the Eat for Strength Facebook group page where you can share your #eatforstrength journey alongside other women. Here you can ask questions and get feedback from everyone, including Kristin and Mary!
If you want to learn how to get strong, fuel your training and stay in your weight class, then this is the course for you!