Breaking trail and moving in uncharted territory can be exciting and challenging all at the same time, but do you get that same feeling when you show up to hike that trail for a second time? Right now many of us are faced with that dilemma. We’ve likely taken some time off from training, and have probably had to side-step our goals. But now we’ve started training again and you’ve probably caught yourself daydreaming of a few months back when you were seemingly closer to your goals and you lose focus of what’s right in front of you. So what do you do? In today’s episode we discuss the mindset needed to start working towards your goals…again.
Sign up for the All Access Membership & join us for weekly seminars on topics from self-improvement to breaking through negativity to nutrition/training:
- Follow us on Instagram and tag us in your posts by using the hashtag #empoweredbyiron
- Join our women’s only Facebook Group: https://m.facebook.com/groups/femalestrengthacademy
- Check out our nutrition coaching:
- Fiercely Fueled Nutrition Coaching – Online nutrition coaching for strength and functional fitness athletes. Coached by our own Dr. Kristin Lander, DC, CISSN.
- Intuitive Athlete Nutrition Coaching – Online intuitive eating nutrition coaching for female strength athletes. Coached by Dr. Mary Morton, PhD, CISSN.