When you’re in strength sports, you have to realize you’re playing the long game. Strength gains don’t happen overnight. No matter how hard you wish them, it just won’t happen. In today’s episode we discuss newbie gains, how to optimize your strength potential through other factors (such as nutrition), factors that impede strength gains, and comparing yourself to others.
- We’ve got shirts!! https://femalestrengthacademy.com/shop/clothing/shirts/strongaf-apparel/
- Eat for Strength and Eat for Strength – Cut courses are now LIVE: https://femalestrengthacademy.com/shop/courses/eat-for-strength/
- Follow us on Instagram and tag us in your posts by using the hashtag #empoweredbyiron
- Find us on Patreon: www.patreon.com/empoweredbyiron
- Join our women’s only Facebook Group: https://m.facebook.com/groups/femalestrengthacademy
- Check out our sponsors:
- Fiercely Fueled Nutrition Coaching – Online nutrition coaching for strength and functional fitness athletes. Coached by our own Dr. Kristin Lander.
- Bama Brick Squad – Stacy offers various coaching services and packages: all geared towards helping you reach your goals. She works with athletes of all shapes and sizes. Support BBS and check out their merch!
Listen to our last episode HERE.
- 8:00 Strength gains don’t happen overnight
- 20:25 – Optimize your strength potential
- 35:23 – Things that impede strength gains
- 45:18 – PEDs in strength sports and comparing yourself to others