Tricia King: Elite Powerlifer – Episode 72
Today’s guest has only competed in two powerlifting meets but is already making gigantic strides in the sport! Tricia has overcome a whole hell of a lot to get to where she is today. Listen up for an insanely inspiring story about sobriety, cancer survivorship, and unbelievable strength.
In our first block, Kristin shares her first powerlifting meet experience. How she modified training, how she fueled herself on meet day and her overall feels towards powerlifting.
In our second block, Tricia King joins us to share her story of survival, sobriety and smashing all the weights.
Where you can find Tricia:
Check out our sponsors:
- Women’s Strength Coalition – Our mission is to build stronger communities through increased access to strength training. We envision a world where everyone has equal opportunity to express their voice and embrace their power.
- Fiercely Fueled Nutrition Coaching – Online nutrition coaching for strength and functional fitness athletes.
- Bama Brick Squad – Stacy offers various coaching services and packages: all geared towards helping you reach your goals. She works with athletes of all shapes and sizes. Support BBS and check out their merch!
Join our Facebook Group Page: Women in Strength – Athlete Resource
Support our Patreon Page!
Follow us on Instagram and tag us in your posts by using the hashtag #empoweredbyiron
- 00:25 – Kristin’s 1st Powerlifting Meet Recap
- 17:36 – Interview with THE Tricia King <3